APPLY FOR ACTIVE (LAW ENFORCEMENT) MEMBERSHIP
- Must be a minimum of Eighteen (18) years of age at the time of application;
- Must be a full-time, duly sworn member of a Municipal, County, State, Interstate, or Federal law enforcement agency who has been granted the full powers of arrest, and such agency operates in and has law enforcement jurisdiction within the State of New Jersey, OR;
- Were a full-time, duly sworn member as described in 2) above who has RETIRED from Active duty in good standing, and has not been discharged or has resigned for cause from such agency, OR;
- Were a duly RETIRED law enforcement officer, who was a full-time, duly sworn member of any Municipal, County, State, Interstate, or Federal law enforcement agency from any state, who had been granted the full powers of arrest, and now have permanent residency in the State of New Jersey.
- Are not a current member of a local Lodge of the Fraternal Order of Police® anywhere unless you have been duly release and transferred from that Lodge.
- Were not a former member of a local Lodge of the Fraternal Order of Police® where you resigned from membership for cause, or your membership was suspended, revoked or terminated by such local Lodge for cause.
- Agree to pay all dues, fees and assesments to the Lodge when they are due and payable within Thirty (30) Days of such date.
- Must be sponsored for membership by an Active Member of New Jersey Lodge No. 46 in good standing before your application will be considered.